Do you enjoy writing about art, or have a hot art-related topic to share? We at ArtproMotivate have officially opened up this art site to guest-posting!
Please send us art-related articles which fit into one or more of the following categories:
- Unique – Something that was previously unheard of. (ie breaking story)
Rules for Guestposting at ArtProMotivate
- All articles sent to ArtProMotivate must be art related and useful to our readers. If unsure about a certain topic, please email us.
- Posts must be at least 600 words in length. A good online wordcount tool is wordcounttool.com
- Please include a short bio, and a profile picture, or a link where we may find one.
- One website link is allowed, which will be placed at the bottom of the article in the bio box. Affiliate url’s, commercial websites, or links to non-art-related sites will not be accepted.
- If including photos, please ensure they are your own or in the public domain. Public domain photos or graphics are given away for free, without publishing restrictions. They also include photographs with expired copyright.
- The guestpost cannot be published elsewhere, except with small excerpts and a source credit link.
- All guestposts must be art related and fulfill one or more of our criteria for selection:
Informative – Helpful – Useful - Unique
Here are a few suggested topics and articles to spark some ideas:
- Tutorials that were not featured at ArtProMotivate
- Personal reviews of helpful online gallery websites.
- Your unique viewpoint on a specific art issue.
- Your own opinion on what constitutes art.
- Review of an art master, in art history.
- Review of an art gallery show. Please ensure you use your own photographs to illustrate, and you receive appropriate permissions.
- Previously unfeatured topics, such as art fairs, art contests, artist grants, call for artists, art sellers, and more.
- Be creative
Try to write about something unique, which is not covered anywhere else. If you do decide to discuss a common subject, please place your own unique spin to it.
- If unsure of a topic, please contact us.
More Artist Guest Posting Guidelines to Remember
- We may feel the need to edit your guest post slightly, especially for grammar, punctuation, spelling, or clarity. Please do not take offence to these post quality changes.
- Internal linking is preferred at this artblog, so you are encouraged to link to other relevant articles at ArtProMotivate.
Please do not include links to outside sources in the body content.
Your art links will be included along with the bio.
- Please promote your guestpost. We will be doing our own promotions, but it will be more beneficial for you and us, if the guest posting is linked to your own website, blog, or elsewhere. Please also share the article with your network of online friends. This is generally accepted etiquette for online guestpost submissions.
Guest Post Formatting Instructions for Artists
- We prefer that you format the HTML, to save us time. If you prefer not to do so, we will edit the format ourselves.
- If a quote is included, include it “inside quotes”, along with a source and credit link.
- Please use H3 and H4 tags for headings.
- Make use of lists if possible, and use short or broken-up paragraphs.
- Browse older posts at Artpromotivate for preferred formatting.
Please save your post in a notepad or similar document before sending. This will ensure the article isn’t lost, if something happens during transmission.
Remember, we are very busy here, and you may not hear back from us right away. But, we will try our best to inform you of our decision within 48 hours.
If you do not hear back from us during that time, please resubmit your guestpost.
Please send the guestpost for review to gmatthews9 @ gmail. com (without the spaces) or via the suggestions form above.