Our primary missions at Artpromotivate are:
- Artists - Regularly feature emerging and established artists through the spotlight.
- Promotion - To provide free tutorials to online artists to help promote.
- Motivate – Motivate and inspire artists to continue creating through inspirational posts
- Free - To freely share helpful tips on how to sell art, and attract buyers.
How to use this website!
The first section you should notice here is the links at the top.
CONTENTS - All posts can be found both on the CONTENTS page and the blog archive.
Featured Artists - Also find a list of all the artists interviewed here on the Featured Artists page.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Artist Spotlight – Submit to our artist spotlight here.
Guest Post – Guest posting form
Resources – Recommended resources for artists
Follow Us – Where to keep in contact with Artpromotivate updates.
Leave feedback either in the Contact form or in the comments section at the end of each post.
While you are here, please subscribe to keep updated with new posts!
Artists - Regularly Feature Emerging and Established Artists through the Spotlight
The artist spotlite is becoming more popular here with each passing week. If you check the Featured Artists page on this blog, you may see the names of those already featured. If you are accepted for our spotlight, you will not only receive a free link to your site, but can expect an influx of website visitors.
You can have your art in the spotlight here too!
Simply complete our interview questionnaire in your own words, and submit it to us.
This is the link to fill out the spotlight form: Submit to Our Artist Spotlite
Here are some of the first artists featured here:
- Davide Barbanera - From Italy, focuses on abstract, and geometric minimalism paintings.
- Eleanor Brownridge – Living in Ontario,Canada. Mediums are fusion glass, stained glass, and sculpture.
- Steven Linebaugh – Impressionism, realism painter of landscapes and nightscenes, from Texas, United States.
- Francene Levinson – Abstract origami paper sculpture using Chinese technique.
Promotion – To Provide Free Tutorials to Online Artists to Help Promote Art
We have many tutorials and “how to” articles here to assist artists to promote online and offline, and are continually adding more every day! To browse through old topics please use the blog archive in the sidebar, click “art promotion” under the labels heading, or search for them using the search bar.
These are a few of the many topics we have covered:
- How to Get Likes For Facebook Pages – We show you many common and original methods of obtaining likes for Facebook pages, and more fans.
- How to Blog About Art – Great tips on blogging about your drawings, paintings, sculpture, digital media, photography,etc.
- Sharing Your Artist Website With Others – List of ways you can promote yourself and your website across the internet.
- Google+ is an Amazing Place for Artists – Google Plus is fast becoming a place where artists can market their artworks to potential buyers. The signup is easy, and is highly recommended!
Motivate – Motivate and Inspire Artists to Continue Creating Through Inspiring Posts
From time to time, we will present motivational and inspiring posts. These are meant to encourage, and spark creativity. The main purpose of these is to tell you to not give up.. to keep going… and never stop creating!
The list is small at the moment, but will grow as the year progresses. Please subscribe if you have not already, so you will not miss any helpful and encouraging articles!
- Will I Ever Be a Successful Artist? – Motivational article focusing on encouraging you to never give up creating, and to keep your focus on creating.. not making money.
- 10 Emerging Artist Resolutions 2012 - Ten Resolutions that artists can use for promotion, and create more in 2012.
Free - To Freely Share Helpful Tips on How to Sell Art, Attract Buyers, and more
Selling art may be difficult, especially for emerging artists.
These informative posts include a myriad of especially helpful tips that you may use to succeed online and offline.
Of course, we will always freely share them! If you have any tips or advice to freely share with our readers, please leave a comment at the end of any post.
- How to Talk About and Sell Your Art – Helpful tips to help you verbalize the intentions of your creations, and why you produced them. Talking effectively will help you to sell more.
- Ways to Attract Art Buyers and Sell Art – A few effective strategies to bring the buyers to you, instead of having to search for them
- How to Set Good Prices to Sell Your Art – What should your creations cost. This post gives great tips on this subject!
- Pricing Tips – How Much is Your Art Worth? – Advice to set a reasonable price.
Photography and Working With Images
Included here are various Photoshop tutorials, and image manipulation tips. When photographing, it is important to know the correct setup and camera settings. The photographs taken often have to be manipulated in software such as Photoshop, before being uploaded to the web or printed. These tutorials explore this, and more.
- How to Use Photoshop to Optimize Images of Art – Part 1 – Uploading your images to Photoshop to manipulate the contrast, cropping, etc.
- How to Use Photoshop to Optimize Images of Art – Part 2 – Continued from part one.
- What are the Best File Types for Artwork Digital Images – Some essential file types for imaging.
- How to Optimize Images of Art for SEO – Search engine optimization to help search engines find your pictures.
- How to Photograph Art for the Web – The basic setup for photography using a Canon Digital SLR camera as an example.
- Photographing Art – My Camera Settings – The basic camera settings we use for photography with a digital SLR camera.
- How to Check if Your Art is Copied or Stolen Online With Google Image Search – A very popular tutorial on how you can simply insert your images into the Google image search bar to find out if they appear elsewhere on the web.
- How to Protect Your Art From Online Theft – Strategies to help stop others from stealing your photographs.
Online Gallery and Print on Demand Websites
There are many online gallery websites on the internet. We will be reviewing the best ones that are the most helpful to our readers. So, be sure to check back once in a while!
- Fine Art America – Print on Demand – A tutorial on how to join this online gallery website, and set up your profile.
- Fine Art America – Quick Tour – A tour of the main features of this print on demand site.
Miscellaneous Topics and Tutorials
These are topics that do not fit in any particular category listed above. Be sure to browse, because there is much important and essential information to be learned.
- How to Find the Perfect Title for Art – Ever have problems finding a title? This post will assist you!
- How to Write the Best Artist Statement – Some great guidelines for writing an artist statement.
- When Should Artists Frame Paintings – Should you, or should you not frame paintings? We supply excellent advice on this topic!
Post a Comment Blogger Facebook
Thank-you for your comment!