This is why we at ArtProMotivate will be dedicating more time in the coming weeks and months writing quality articles about this amazing resource.
Of course, Youtube is not the only website online where artists can feature their videos. There are scores of others, such as Dailymotion, Metacafe, Break, Google Video, Revver, Yahoo Video, Vidlife, Vimeo, and Stickam.
As one can imagine from this list, watching videos is very popular on the internet. Since Youtube is the BIG site where most of the online users frequent, we recommend this as the primary focus for video art promotion. Work at building your art video community there, and upload to the others as a secondary source.
How to Promote Art Using Youtube
Here are some articles and tutorials we will be featuring here at ArtProMotivate in the coming weeks and months.
- Setting up a Youtube account for artists.
- Tutorials on how to create videos.
- Using a Youtube channel to promote your art videos.
- Ways to make your Youtube videos more popular.
- Types of videos artists can create.
- .. and much more
We will not be featuring all these topics consecutively of course. ArtProMotivate is about catering to artists of all different backgrounds. We realize that not all artists are interested in video promotion. We may talk about galleries one day, have an artist spotlite another day, and speak about Youtube the next. In this way, we will be creating variety on the site, and keeping all you amazing readers informed about helpful topics that will help with art promotion.
Callout to Artists on Youtube!
Would you like to be featured at ArtProMotivate?
Please send us the following information:
- The link to your Youtube channel
- The video you would like to have featured here (the url for the video)
- Your full name
- Email address
- Artist Website
- Facebook page, Google Plus page, and Twitter profiles, if you have them.
Along with this, please answer the following questions:
- Can you tell us what your art is about? (subject matter, medium, main themes)
- How long have you been using video for art promotion?
- What kind of videos have you been creating to promote your art on Youtube?
- How has video promotion on Youtube helped you in exposing your art to the internet public?
- Do you have any tips to share to help other artists get started with marketing art using videos?