The Artiscape Magazine was founded in 2008 by Fiona Doyle and accepts submissions from all types of artists. The site features recent art news, art articles, currently listed shows and art events, and spotlights on contemporary artists from around the world.
Artiscape has a monthly and yearly newsletter called the Artiscape Magazine, which anyone may subscribe to by visiting here: Artiscape Subscribe Newsletter
There are quite a few artists at Artiscape already. I even saw Davide Barbanera there, the first featured artist at Artpromotivate.
If you would like to submit your art to Artiscape to be included in their artist spotlight, please visit this link: Artiscape Website
Setup your account by clicking the Register at the bottom of that page. Fill out the form and wait for an email confirmation. Click the link in the email and change your password right away.
Next, update your profile information and include an art website along with a photo, and other information. I noticed that all the member artists are listed alphabetically, along with a URL to their art sites, so it will be beneficial for all to include this.
Artist Submissions to Artiscape Magazine
The art entry process is very simple and straight forward. Just follow these short steps.
- Click on Artist Submission at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your name, art website, and one example of your artwork
- Check the box to show whether you want your art to be considered for the Artist Review section of Artiscape.
- Include an artist biography or statement, and an artist quote.
- Select Preview to see what your submission looks like, and go back and make necessary changes.
- Click Save to send your entry to Artiscape.
Art Events Submissions to TheArtiscape.com
This section may be utilized for the announcement of art gallery shows, or other art events.
- Find the link for art event entries in the bottom menu.
- Include a title, location, and gallery website.
- Attach a photo and event details.
- Preview your artist event submission and click Save.
I will be listing other calls for submission at Artpromotivate soon.
Please subscribe now so you will not miss these important artist opportunities!
can my work be copied off of the magizine or its website? I am confused by the wording in terms and agreementsReplyDelete
Anyone can copy it.. that's the nature of the internet. But the images are so low quality. that they are useless for printing...
Here's a part of their copyright page...
"The copyright to each piece of art on this website is owned by the individual artist as stated on each page.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system."